Our Story

How it all started...

The Greenville Church of God was organized around 1920 with the first facilities at Broad Street. In 1954 a larger facility was built on the corner of Skinner and Bruce streets. This included a sanctuary with classrooms downstairs, a parsonage and a fellowship hall. Present facilities were built in 1983. It includes a sanctuary, Sunday school rooms, offices, and a library. A new parsonage and a fellowship hall, known as Pugh Fellowship Hall, was constructed in 1984. 

Expanding the vision...

We are continuing to reach out in our community with a food bank and other various ways to meet people needs. 

Where we are headed...

We are praying for God to continue to expand His kingdom through us in winning people to Jesus Christ that He may be glorified in all we do!

Be a part of our story...

Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 10:45am.